Could you eat a diet consisting of only local food? Im not talking about the food you buy in a local store. I mean truly local, seasonal food direct from a farm or food producer? Well that’s what Lisa Fingleton asked herself and set about doing over 3 years ago……
- Feeding Ourselves: The Local Food Project, Whale Theatre, Greystones, 30th March 2019
- CLIMATE CHANGE & CONSCIOUSNESS: OUR LEGACY FOR THE EARTH at the Findhorn Foundation, North Scotland, April 20-26, 2019
- The 30 day local food challenge, September 2019: Start growing now!
- Examiner Article: How cool would it be to serve Christmas dinner and say, ‘everything came from within 20 miles of here?
- Irish Examiner: Food revolution – Filmmaker Lisa Fingleton’s BLT moment